Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

How di I refresh the screen to update the bide end times?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PumaMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: How di I refresh the screen to update the bide end times? Reply with quote

If I use the browser "refresh" button, the screen tries to do the last update or edit I made ???
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - there is a warning not to do that. If you must refresh, rather click on "Add" button with all empty fields.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
Yes - there is a warning not to do that. If you must refresh, rather click on "Add" button with all empty fields.

Thanks! That works.
musicakessner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:

Why not provide a "Refresh view" button?
Definitely not a lot of work...

Just wondering...
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:47 am    Post subject:

Blagbox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the answer is that it would overload the Servers if hundreds (if not thousands) of Gixen users were to regularly Refresh their snipes.
I generally have between 100-200 items in my Gixen list, and I’m sure I’m not alone. That would be a lot of items to look up regularly at the touch of a button!

Maybe a viable alternative would be a ‘Refresh’ button that only checked items ending in the next 2 hours but I suspect there would be a lot of people refreshing every 5 mins...

As an alternative to Mario’s suggestion you can also click on the number of bids for individual items, open in a new tab and follow progress in eBay itself leaving Gixen to do what it does best and place Snipes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.