Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Bid Not Placed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ralevine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:12 pm    Post subject: Bid Not Placed Reply with quote

I, too, had no bid placed for an item (ebay #202885648269) with the message "BID UNDER ASKING PRICE" when my bid was higher than that. The item ended selling for $54.00, but my bid was for $108.88. Both the Chicago main and Miami mirror failed to send the bid and reported the same error. My bid was place about 15 minutes before the end of the auction.

In one of the other threads I noticed that the poster was asked whether they refreshed the Gixen page. I did refresh the page. Is that something I shouldn't do?

My settings page shows my authorization as active. Is that definitive, or is it possible that the authorization could still be a problem?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure what happened here. The error eBay returned was "The item is currently unavailable.". Haven't seen this before. It does not seem that Gixen was late either, which would be one explanation for an error such as this one.

The only other explanation is that eBay may have had an issue of some kind with that listing.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I see slightly unusual about that listing is the message:

Quote:
This seller is currently away until 10 Feb, 2020. If you make a purchase, there may be a delay in processing your order.

... but, I agree, that shouldn't have prevented a bid going through.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.