Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Refreshing Number/Amount of Bids

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siinc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:31 am    Post subject: Refreshing Number/Amount of Bids Reply with quote

Can't seem to get Gixen to refresh the Number of Active Bids, nor the Amount of Highest Bid on an auction that I have set up to snipe. I refresh the listing by clicking the ADD button, I have closed the browser and reopened the site. What am I doing wrong?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing - this is done in the background, every few hours or so. If it's been longer than that and no refresh, let me know what the item id is, and I will check. Note that this is a convenience feature only, it does not affect sniping in any way.
siinc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 am    Post subject: Refreshing Number/Amount of Bids Reply with quote

Added to above: Auction # 372918192585.

I am beginning to understand that there are interactions when selecting SETTINGS while there are snipe listings active.

After establishing the above snipe, I went to the setting and authorized the secondary ebay access.

Possibly, this may have deleted my auction snipe, but that wasn't reflected in the Chicago Main Tab display?

I deleted the snipe and re-added it and refresh seems to be working.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleting a snipe and re adding it might well have the desired effect, but I certainly wouldn't recommend that practice.

If you really want real time auction updates I'd recommend the use of the Gixen Desktop Manager available for Windows devices.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:51 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.