Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than

View previous topic :: View next topic  
garyrandall

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:17 pm    Post subject: Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than Reply with quote

Hello.

My subscription says that I'm paid but I am getting this notice.

"Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail."

I went ahead and paid another $8 before I realized that I had already paid until August 2021.

"Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until Sun, Aug 15, 2021."

Why was I asked to pay again? Will my auction bids still work?
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were not asked to pay again. However if you have, it should just extend your Mirror subscription, you won't have actually wasted any of your money.

'authorization' relates to the authority you give Ebay to allow Gixen to bid on your behalf, it is not related to your Mirror subscription, which you do pay for, at all.

On the Settings page, you need to renew this authorisation at least once every 18 months as Ebay expires the authorisation after that time. The link you need is in the second section on that page and it costs you nothing to do; it does involve you logging in to the Ebay account from which you wish to authorise Gixen to bid. Any snipes you set up that end after the authorisation expires will indeed fail.
garyrandall

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject: Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than Reply with quote

I wish that this was more clear as a Paypal link is shown immediately after the notice which allows one to first assume that this is the method of resolution.

Thank you for your help. I have resolved the issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.