Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Paid for mirror subscription but can't add new snipes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarylinC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:03 am    Post subject: Paid for mirror subscription but can't add new snipes Reply with quote

Hi.

I paid to extend my mirror subscription in August but I keep getting an error and can't add any new snipes.

I got a message back in August that my subscription had expired so I followed the links and paid $8 via paypal on 10th August which it said was for Gixen 1 year Mirror Service payment.

I've tried a few times since August but been unable to add new snipes and tried again today on ebay item no. 254397233926 but got another error message.

The error message reads
Error: Auth token is hard expired.
Error: Auth token is hard expired.
Could not add this item

I have only got one account and have the transaction details from paypal.

Please can you help so I can place new snipes again. Thanks.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This error does not relate to your Mirror subscription, which as you say, you pay for.

This is about the authorisation that you give Ebay to bid on your behalf, which costs you nothing but you have to renew at least once every 18 months as Ebay expires it after that time.

To resolve this first you need to log in, then push the Settings button near the top of the page, and then the option to refresh the authorisation is the second option on the page that comes up, after the Mirror payment options. Select the link and follow the process through and you'll once again have authorised Gixen to bid on your behalf and will therefore be able to add snipes again. As part of the process you will be required to log into the Ebay account for which you wish to authorise Gixen before being directed back to the Gixen site.

You can also monitor the status of this authorisation via the Settings page so if you forget you can look there to see when the current authorisation is due to expire.

Last edited by Cupid on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
MarylinC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:48 am    Post subject: Paid for mirror subscription but can't add new snipes Reply with quote

Ah excellent Mark, Thank you.

All sorted now and I'll keep a note of the process for next time.

All the best.

MarylinC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.