Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

account details

View previous topic :: View next topic  
peteg1027

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: account details Reply with quote

Hello All, does anyone have an idea where I can find out when my membership ends? I've looked but cannot find my membership details. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mates
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of places give relevant information:

Close to the bottom of the snipes page it says:

Code:
Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until ...

and close to the top of the Settings page (that you get when you push the Settings button after having logged on here via the web interface) it says:

Code:
Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until DDD, MMM dd, YYYY. You have NN mirror chunks remaining.

peteg1027

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:17 pm    Post subject: right in front of me Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Mark. The info was right in front of me and very easy to find. Whats troubling to me is I honestly looked earlier and could not find it. Maybe its time to make an appointment with my Physician for a brain scan.. Thanks Again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.