Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Unable to log in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suitesales2000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:58 am    Post subject: Unable to log in Reply with quote

Hi, I Cannot log into my account. Each time I try to I get an error message saying that I need to set up a gixen account. I’ve done this a couple of times but I still cannot log in.
juangrande

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried signing up for a Gixen account with a different username? Try a username that you're pretty sure no one has chosen.

If you had already set up your Gixen account and you forgot your password, use the link on the sign up page to retrieve your password.

If none of that works, email Mario directly at his Gixen support address, as outlined on the Contact page.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
novafox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having this same issue. I just bought the year subscription and now I cannot log in. The account name and password are 110% correct yet nothing. I also cleared the cookies as it suggested and still not working.

Got to love the irony of finally paying for something only for it to not work after you pay.
novafox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try the reset, I suppose it could be I am miss-remembering the password (some accounts make you use combos I don't normally sue so maybe that is the case here). I'll post back if that solves it Wink

Hope you gets yours solved OP!
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not logging in with eBay username and password, are you? You need to use Gixen credentials - if you don't have them, use "Sign Up".
novafox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay wanted to just let you know the password reset fixed it. Had to be a different login then I remembered.
novafox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
You are not logging in with eBay username and password, are you? You need to use Gixen credentials - if you don't have them, use "Sign Up".

I got it solved, yeah I think that is exactly what I was doing (I thought it was the same as the eBay log in).

Thanks for the reply and help!
Dylan79

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:42 am    Post subject: Can't log in, main server down error message Reply with quote

Hi Mario
Trying to log in to set up a snipe however I am getting the following:

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "prometheus" (198.178.117.179) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 12

Warning: pg_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/home_main_1.php on line 64

Warning: pg_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/home_main_1.php on line 65
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.