Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Ebay authorization

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miniminsk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Ebay authorization Reply with quote

Haven't used Gixen in ages and when I entered the item # & price, this is the message I received. Can't figure out how to get my big to take. Any help would be most appreciated.

"Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail. Your eBay authorization to Gixen has been revoked. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail."
Rickajho

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple. You need to reauthorize gixen to place bids on eBay.

Log into your gixen account and a settings tab appears. Click on it and the status of your eBay authorization token is the second item in your settings. Click on the Re-authorize Gixen on your eBay account link and just follow the instructions from there. Takes about 5 seconds to complete.
fauxpost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: settings page Reply with quote

Rickajho wrote:
Simple. You need to reauthorize gixen to place bids on eBay.

Log into your gixen account and a settings tab appears. Click on it and the status of your eBay authorization token is the second item in your settings. Click on the Re-authorize Gixen on your eBay account link and just follow the instructions from there. Takes about 5 seconds to complete.

That's a nice theory but I haven't got a Settings tab. Did a page search in case I'm going blind and the only 'settings' references are those in the op + response. Any more ideas?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What user interface are you using / how are you accessing Gixen? You should see the settings button once you log in to the web interface. If you email me I can send you a screenshot.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.