Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Connection failure

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jn82

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Connection failure Reply with quote

Just signed up for Gixen for the first time. Successful with login but came to screen to push green button to continue ( for free forms? ) and received a connection failure message preventing me to go further. Please advise on how we can fix, than you.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What green button? Can't recall any green button in Gixen UI. Can you please send a screenshot of this to support@gixen.com?
jn82

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:25 pm    Post subject: Connection failure Reply with quote

the green button I am referencing is where it says "continue". Once I do that an error message appears and says there is a connection failure for the add on feature for the free forms.
jn82

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Connection failure Reply with quote

Have not heard back from my last message. Can someone help me to fix getting past the error message I am receiving??
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Connection failure

Rickajho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nppe. Never seen a "green button" after login or anything about "free forms".

That sounds like you have malware or spyware trying to redirect URL's. When was the last time you did a thorough virus scan on your system?

Rick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.