Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

eBay Trust & Safety Error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
udkdon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:55 am    Post subject: eBay Trust & Safety Error Reply with quote

I've been a Gixen mirror subscriber for about 5 years and have had a flawless experience up until 2 days ago.... I'm not clear what happened.

On Saturday, I entered a bid amount on Gixen for an auction that was going to end in about 5 hours. The auction ended with zero bids.

The STATUS in my Gixen account for the completed auction shows the following message:

eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <p> To ensure eBay remains a safe marketplace, we want to validate your identity before you purchase this item. Thank you for your understanding.<br /> &nbsp;<br /> Please follow the d

My ebay authorization for Gixen doesn't expire until July 2020. Was this just a random security check by ebay? Kind of defeats the point of Gixen if our snipes with seconds left require our identity to be validated.

Thanks for your help
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is rare, but it does happen. I have no idea what triggers it. Email me and include the item id and I will provide you with the full message. It contains a link you should go to and do whatever eBay wants. It should not happen again after that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.