Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Subscription expiring after 10 months!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hepzibah23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:04 am    Post subject: Subscription expiring after 10 months! Reply with quote

I have been buying subscriptions for about 6 or 7 years now, but always felt that the 'expiring notice' emails have come around a little too quickly.
This time I kept records. I bought a one year subscription on 16 Oct 2018. Yesterday (1st July 2019)I received an email from Gixen telling me that my subscription expires in 9 days: 10th August.
As my original receipt of payment states that the next payment is due 16th October 2019, I wonder how on earth Gixen arrives at a date more than two months early.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure it's your subscription that is expiring and not the authorisation for Gixen to place bids on Ebay (which costs nothing but does need updating at least once every 18 months)?

If it is you subscription please email Mario at the support address given on the Contact tab above and I'm sure he'll look into why that has happened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.