Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Can't log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLoneRoger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:04 am    Post subject: Can't log in! Reply with quote

Like the title says - when I try to log in I just get a blank page with "Error Occurred. Please try again".
Tried with several different browsers and on two different machines - same result...
I need to get in before tomorrow to remove a bid on an item (392312503167) i no longer want!
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried the recovery options available under the 'Sign Up' button on the home page which look like this:

Forgot your Gixen username? You can retrieve it here.
Forgot your Gixen password? You can reset it here.

?

If all else fails you can revoke Gixen's authority to bid on your behalf via Ebay, under the 'Account' tab, after selecting the 'Site Preferences' link, under the 'Third-party authorisations' title. It mentions Mario by name, you check the 'Revoke this authorisation' check box and then press the 'Apply' button.

Of Course when you regain access to your Gixen account you would then need to set this authorisation up again via the Settings page.

Last edited by Cupid on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
NotSure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:12 am    Post subject: Also can't log in Reply with quote

Just signed up, all went well, tried to log in and am getting a page saying "Error occurred, try back later" Have tried different browsers, what's up?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind - got it
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:40 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.