Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Bid help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tahmid133712

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:49 am    Post subject: Bid help Reply with quote

It is not an item issue but a question. Say i put ÂGBP 50 as my max bid, will gixen put that ÂGBP 50 down in the last few seconds or will it slowly increase it to ÂGBP 50 in increments if somebody else is bidding? I would rather get it cheap althought im willing to pay that ÂGBP 50.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Gixen submits the bid you ask it to at the time you ask it to.

However that doesn't mean you necessarily have to pay that much because the way that Ebay bidding works you only ever have to pay at most one bid increment more than the next highest bidder was prepared to bid.

This is one of the most common questions entered here on this forum so can I ask that you also read the FAQ page here (also available by clicking the FAQ tab above. There are likely other commonly answered questions from which you would benefit further and further increase your comfort while continuing to use this service.

Another option everyone has is to search this forum for keywords which helps you track down previous answers given here by the many experienced Gixen users that help out here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.