Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

mirror service - reoccurring payment question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
over45

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:10 am    Post subject: mirror service - reoccurring payment question Reply with quote

if i sign up for the reoccurring payment - but decide not to get it the following year for some reason - can it be cancelled ? i have lost a few items at auctions to people who snipe in the last couple of seconds which is why I want to try the mirror... tks
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mirror option increases the reliability.. it won't make you win more auctions where others are already prepared to bid more than you are.

Anyway, back to your actual question, yes you can cancel recurring payments on the Paypal site.

The service provided may, at some stage, be downgraded sooner than you might have expected if you do so though. The provider (in this case Gixen) is informed of the cancellation and Mario has provided a discount for you setting up that option. He could therefore decide only to give you the service that you have paid for, after removing the discounted element and I think we'd all have to accept that would be fairer to those that don't opt to take that discount in the first place since it is an option for people to just pay a higher rate without it recurring.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.