Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

ebay password what happens if I changed it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larrytown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject: ebay password what happens if I changed it? Reply with quote

I believe that I was told that GIXEN doesn't need your ebay password entered at the GIXEN site in order to issue bids on your behalf but it seems that almost every month I have to change it as either I forgot it or my computer is malfunctioning( anyone suffered from the Microsoft windows 7 update a few weeks ago? let's sue, my computer still isn't up., so once I changed it ;do I need to go back to my ebay account settings and authorize gixen accesses or is it automatically taken care of. if the bids are entered after the change what do I do, if they are already listed what do I do?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This changed in Aug of 2017. Gixen no longer asks for your ebay username and password. Instead, you need to have a Gixen account and authorize Gixen on eBay to bid on your behalf.

In general, changing your eBay password shouldn't result in authorization being revoked. However it's wise to re-authorize Gixen anyway after you change eBay password. You can do this from Gixen settings page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.