Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

mirror subscription expires today?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
handsinthegarden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:34 am    Post subject: mirror subscription expires today? Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I'm new to Gixen, and I think I might've confused things while making a purchase. I paid for the Mirror Pay-Per-Use as I only plan to bid on one item. That being said, it says "Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until Wed, Mar 27, 2019" which is the same day I made the purchase.

I was under the impression that the pay-per-use was a one-time mirror snipe, but is it just for one day? My item's bidding ends on Saturday.

Thank you!
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pay-per-use is a percentage of price won, it does not have an expiry really. You can see if your snipe is on the mirror server if you click on "Gixen Mirror - Miami" tab.

Email me if this type of subscription is not what you wanted and I can convert it.
handsinthegarden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:44 am    Post subject: mirror subscription expires today? Reply with quote

mario wrote:
Pay-per-use is a percentage of price won, it does not have an expiry really. You can see if your snipe is on the mirror server if you click on "Gixen Mirror - Miami" tab.

Email me if this type of subscription is not what you wanted and I can convert it.

I'm sorry if I'm totally misunderstanding this! But does this mean it's just a one-time mirror usage, then? The tab itself says my snipe is there, but at the bottom says it expires today. I think that's where I am confused.

Thank you so much!
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's on the Mirror tab it will be covered by that server.

I think what Mario is saying is that for a 'pay per use' subscription how long it lasts depends on how much you pay for things when you win, a percentage of the sale price is taken off the amount of your subscription, when you run out of subscription it will expire. So how long it lasts depends on how much you bid and how often you use Gixen.

I wouldn't worry too much about what it's saying at the bottom of the page as that's probably not reflecting the true situation with your subscription in this case. It probably should be changed to say how much of your subscription you have left in monetary terms for this type of subscription, but it might be a while before that kind of display update gets made.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:16 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.