Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fyorl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:25 am    Post subject: eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Reply with quote

Had a snipe set up for 6 seconds before an auction ended but gixen didn't place my bid at all and instead had this message on the status:

Code:
eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div> To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any one time.<p></p>This buying limit is temporary. You can come back soon and buy more

I'm quite upset as the item sold for way under what I had placed and would have been a bargain if the tool I had paid money for had actually worked.[/code]
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is a restriction placed on your Ebay account, by Ebay, I would suggest that you should report your dissatisfaction to them.

Unfortunately there is no way that Gixen can programmatically circumvent a restriction that is imposed elsewhere and this outside of its control.
fyorl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had not purchased any items at all before this and was not currently bidding on any items either. The snipe would have been my only bid (if it had worked) which is why I suspect it had something to do with the mirror service placing a bid at the same time.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's a new Ebay account that would be the reason.

I advise people to use any new account to buy at least a few things before registering it with any automated sniping service.

Ebay very often require extra information to verify who you are on a new account before they allow full access to their site.

Last edited by Cupid on Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:28 am    Post subject:

fyorl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right, I had to call them to have it lifted. My apologies and thanks for the response.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.