Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Safari Extension Support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Autosnipe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:33 am    Post subject: Safari Extension Support Reply with quote

Gixen Auction Sniper for Safari. This will allow you to Snipe Auctions on eBay though Gixen.com Free Auction Sniping Service with Autosnipe
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith, it's best that you make this thread in the announcement forum once we release the Safari extension.
Autosnipe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apple wanted a support link save it getting rejected
leolobato

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: Safari Extension Support Reply with quote

Hey, thanks for this extension!

I just gave it a try using an ebay.de link. It opens a pop-up with the message "You have to specify maximum bid." -- I did try to fill a value at the ebay box.

Anything I should try?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: Safari Extension Support

SDug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. I just get a blank section under the Gixen tabs with a request for a maximum bid. If I click on the home tab it wants me to log in.
PLOTH

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Safari Extension Support Reply with quote

Autosnipe wrote:
Gixen Auction Sniper for Safari. This will allow you to Snipe Auctions on eBay though Gixen.com Free Auction Sniping Service with Autosnipe

Is there an extension available? I would pay extra for this if available like the Justsnipe service does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.