Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen Mirror service

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulRipper777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:57 am    Post subject: Gixen Mirror service Reply with quote

Hello,

I subscribed to Gixen 1 year Mirror Service on December 3 2016.

However, it seems the subscription is not active anymore.

Can you please help me?

Thanks Smile
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me and include your eBay username.
Cariadchancer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Gixen mirror service paid for but not active Reply with quote

Hi
I have paid for gixen mirror but it doesn’t seem to have been activated on my account. I’ve had a confirmation email but logged out and in twice but I still have to wait to log in and it tells me about upgrading

I have registered a bit with gixen, Will it be covered under the mirror service or will I have to log it again once my account is activated?

Can you advise please?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an old thread.

It does sound like your registration has not taken, for some reason. Please email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above, and include your Ebay id, as he said to the person having this issue a few years ago, above. Now you should also include your Gixen id, since the registration system on Gixen has changed since then.

Until your Mirror account is active you won't be able to benefit from the advantages that the Mirror service provides, but once it is activated the upgrade software automatically applies the benefits to all your scheduled snipes. So it's just a matter of getting that done, however, it sounds like Mario needs to do something manually, behind the scenes, to kick start it for you, depending on what the issue with your subscription actually is.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.