Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Multiple user account at the same time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asgardianboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:38 am    Post subject: Multiple user account at the same time. Reply with quote

Hi everyone.

I have 2 user accounts on eBay. It is cumbersome having to explicitely switch my Gixen subscription from one account to the other. If Gixen allows to do so, why not streamlining it? Why not enhancing the system so that one Gixen account can drive several ebay accounts? Where is the extra cost for the Gixen's system in that? After all, at each snipe, the system should state to ebay's system which ebay account to use when placing the bids, right?

LMK!
Thanks,
m.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have multiple accounts too... I found it easier just to set up independent Gixen accounts for each Ebay account.

You can't have multiple Ebay accounts, with simultaneous Mirror functionality without doing this, when you switch your Ebay account you loose all the Mirror protection on any snipes scheduled for the account you switch your subscription away from.

Mirror charging is currently intended to be on a per Ebay account basis. So if this is just trying to save that tiny yearly subscription, which as I've just explained you are not really doing due to the intricacies of the switching process, then it's right IMHO that it be left as a cumbersome process.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.