Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

donations revisited

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drippingrictus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: donations revisited Reply with quote

been using gixen for years, but rarely and inconsistently --- at one point might have 15-20 snipes 'cause I'm after something, then 1.5 years later again for 1-2 snipes --- and so on --- but I've used it enough to feel I want to contribute something --- the $1 mirror service, I don't know --- I'd rather just hit a donate button and send $5 when I feel I should. There's an earlier post from 2007 where it says you were going to add one, but I can't seem to find it --- if there isn't one, underneath your mirror service offer is where I'd expect to find it --- just something simple like "of course, donations are appreciated, too", or so, and a "Donate" button.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like Mirror chunks might be the best fit for your usage.

I don't think Mario wants to take any money without giving at least something back in return.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.