Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

bid not put on- lost out on auction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac000black

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:35 am    Post subject: bid not put on- lost out on auction Reply with quote

Hello,
I joined Gixen yesterday and placed a place a bid during the night (and checked before work this morning) on Ebay. The item sold for its starting price to someone else, whereas i had put a limit of a lot higher than that
I am really, really disappointed as i just logged in to pay for it and see there was no bid put forward on my behalf, so i lost the auction.
I used the service yesterday and won something, so I am absolutely gutted I missed out today. Can you please let me know whey? I am really anxious about doing bidding through gixen now as i dont know if its going to work. item number #113027449941

please let me know if I did something wrong so I can make sure i don't do it again, or what the problem was
thank you
Crying or Very sad
juangrande

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you log in to your Gixen account and tell us what it lists as the status for your bid?

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
mac000black

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:02 am    Post subject: more info Reply with quote

this is what it says next to it-

142814490334 Beautiful Clarks Ladies Leather Boots Size 4D Black Knee Length (by oaks98 (1382))
View Item Description S&H: 3.99 GBP (View Shipping Information) Payment Options:
ENDED 0.00 3.99 GBP BID UNDER ASKING PRICE
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see different item numbers in your first and second message. Can you confirm which one you are talking about?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.