Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

EBAY WOULD NOT ACCEPT GIXEN BID WHY?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
POETKA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:39 am    Post subject: EBAY WOULD NOT ACCEPT GIXEN BID WHY? Reply with quote

On 2-19-19 I entered a bid on item #173789563125 and Gixen accepted the bid. My Gixen bid was not executed and the item sold for substanially less than my Gixen bid. Why wasn't my bid executed and what does the below statement listed on the Gixen results mean? Will I continue to have bidding problems using Gixen?

"eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <p> To ensure eBay remains a safe marketplace, we want to validate your identity before you purchase this item. Thank you for your understanding.<br /> &nbsp;<br /> Please follow the d "
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay are demanding you give them more information before they allow you to bid on more items.

I presume that you have not bought very much using this Ebay account ?

I advise people to use a new Ebay account to buy at least a few things before they register it with an automated service like Gixen.

To resolve this you will need to place a manual bid, then Ebay will guide you through the process of supplying them with the extra information they require to complete the registration of this Ebay account.
POETKA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: EBAY WOULD NOT ACCEPT GIXEN BID WHY? Reply with quote

I've had this same eBay account for 20 years and I'm made more than 15 purchases in the last 30 days. My overall feedback is more than 3,000 and is 100% Positive. My most recent purchase was made on Feb. 17, 2019. However, I am a recent user of Gixen have have only successfully used Gixen probably less than half dozen times since signing up about two months ago. So I am puzzled what the problem was when trying to use Gixen on Feb. 18, 2019.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case I agree it is odd for Ebay to be asking for extra information at this stage.

I can only guess, perhaps this item is a higher value than those you normally bid on ?

Nonetheless the resolution remains the same Ebay wants you to enter extra information on your account, perhaps via a credit card or having your Paypal account permanently linked to this Ebay account.

It's a question only Ebay can really answer definitively since it's their end that rejected your bid.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:46 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.