Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Where to activate chunks following purchase?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aronr275

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Where to activate chunks following purchase? Reply with quote

I purchased the 15-day mirror chunk subscription on May 8, 2018, but am not seeing a way to activate chunks reflected on the website. (For instance, I'm not seeing any links available to activate a chunk, on the Gixen Main page, after logging into my account.) The description accompanying my PayPal payment is "Gixen Mirror Chunks payment from aronr275 id46".

If this may be pertinent, I'd also recently purchased a 10-day mirror subscription on April 28, which expired on that same day, May 8th ("Gixen 10-day Mirror Service payment from aronr275 id1d2" in PayPal).

There is no time urgency around this support request. I don't have any immediate need to use these chunks, but did want to make sure that they're available when needed in the future. Thanks very much, Mario, for offering this new subscription option!
juangrande

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you looked in the Gixen Mirror Subscription Status section of your Gixen Settings page?

If there isn't a link to your chunks in your settings page, please contact Mario directly at his Gixen support address using the instructions on the Contact page. Be sure to provide your Gixen username so Mario can look up your account.

If you also provide Mario with the purchase details (esp. the date) for your 10-day subscription, he should be able to look that up, as well.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra

Last edited by juangrande on Mon May 14, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
andyholtmacc

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a similar question. I have subscribed to the chunks service, and can see it, ready to be activated, under the Gixen Mirror Subscription Status part of the Settings page.

However, each time I log in, I still get the page asking me to subscribe, and the count down timer, before I can proceed.

Is this to be expected?

thanks
Andy
juangrande

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. You should expect to see the timer until you activate one of the chunks. You should not see the timer during the 15-day period a chunk is active.

If you are seeing the timer while a chunk is active, please contact Mario directly as indicated in my previous post.

--- Yogi Berra
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juangrande wrote:
Have you looked in the Gixen Mirror Subscription Status section of your Gixen Settings page?

Thanks, juangrande! That was exactly the information needed to find and activate the 15-day chunks.

Am also now retroactively seeing this, in the March 11, 2018 announcement of this new mirror subscription type (*sigh*):

Quote:
For the same price of annual Gixen Mirror subscription ($6), now you can buy Mirror Chunks, six 15-day mirror subscriptions that do not expire until activated from your Gixen settings page.
juangrande

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know that you found what you needed!

--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.