Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen did not bid \"No linked PayPal account\" ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bfmarketing10

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:54 am    Post subject: Gixen did not bid \"No linked PayPal account\" ? Reply with quote

Item No: 401528447214
Gixen did not bid - Reason "No linked PayPal account. Buyer does not have a linked PayPal account".
What does this mean? I do have a linked paypal account.
Gixen worked for me last week and nothing has changed since.
Can you help?
MT
juangrande

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be sure, please log in to your eBay account and open up your Account Settings page to check that, in fact, you have a PayPal account linked. You might also want to have a look at the eBay Paying with Paypal page.

This is an error that eBay returned. Gixen has no way of getting around it.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is also worth noting that, as well as Ebay thinking it does not have a record of your Paypal account, you will also only get this error when the seller has selected the option to only allow buyers with linked Paypal accounts to bid... and that most sellers don't do that... so you can use Gixen successfully sometimes for a very long time between failures of this type, without ever linking your Paypal account on Ebay.

In the past it was also sometimes possible for Ebay to loose the link that had previously been set up, though I have not seen anyone reporting that happening for some years now.
Mikexx

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Gixen did not bid \"No linked PayPal account\" ? Reply with quote

Item: 163030324696

I had the same issue, and the problem I have is I have two PayPal accounts.

One is personal, the other is for business.

I don't want to link either directly and consider this a disaster.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Gixen did not bid \"No linked PayPal account\" ?

Cupid

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not set up different Ebay accounts from your business and personal buying? Then you can have a one to one correspondence between your Paypal accounts and your Ebay accounts.

Alternatively, no matter what Paypal account you have linked to your Ebay account, you can subsequently pay with a different Paypal account. With that in mind, and if you don't like my first suggestion, I'd advise you to link one of them to your account otherwise this issue will most likely reoccur for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.