Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Thank You and Question Re 2 Step Verification

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Thank You and Question Re 2 Step Verification Reply with quote

Absolutely LOVE your sniping service -- the BEST I've ever used!!! I'm buying and selling for other people while I'm stuck in bed (or hospital) with a serious medical condition, and your service has been reliable and perfect for getting my bids placed during times I'm too sick to do so. Thank you for making my work so worry-free!

I've just added Two Factor Authentication to my ebay account, so in addition to entering my password, I have to enter a numeric code that ebay sends me via text every time I log in. Will this cause a problem with my Gixen Mirror service?

Again -- thanks for everything -- I can't say enough about how good your service is, especially compared to the many other sniping services I've tried.
juangrande

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enabling two factor authorization on eBay should not affect the operation of Gixen, since Gixen has your authorization on eBay (that you conferred to Gixen while logged in to your eBay account).

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.