Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Help using site - how to change snipe timing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amandaleeds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:53 pm    Post subject: Help using site - how to change snipe timing? Reply with quote

Hi, I don't quite understand how to use the site (always used goofbid previously).

I've paid for mirror but don't understand how I now edit the snipe time? I can see two drop down menus in my current snipe (one for offset and one for mirror) so what do these do please?

Item number 122990254599

Thanks!
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You select a number from that list, that is the number of seconds before the end of the auction at which you want Gixen to place your bid. You must do that before you press the 'Add' button, otherwise you need to edit the snipe and change the setting before pushing the 'Modify' button.

You can select different offsets for the different Gixen servers if you so wish, most often you'll only see the bid placed for the largest offset time though, because the other later bids will be blocked by Ebay, unless for some reason the earlier one fails to get placed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.