Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Bid not executed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justacpa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:18 am    Post subject: Bid not executed Reply with quote

Bid didn't execute last night. The status about PayPal is confusing becayse I do have a linked PayPal account and a Gixen bid was successfuy placed last week and there have been no changes to my account.

112685383750 Offset (main): 6
Polycom SoundStation2 Conference Speakerphone w/ Extended Mics in Case NR! (by hush-pupi)
Time to end: ENDED
Max bid: 101.11 USD Current: 27.66 USD
Status (main): No linked PayPal account. Buyer does not have a linked PayPal account.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please also see the response that I just gave on this thread. Since the seller chooses where it is applied as a restriction on a listing by listing basis it can occur randomly as far as your bidding/sniping is concerned. Not many sellers actually set that restriction.

On Ebay, once logged on, from the MyEbay area, select the 'Account' tab, then I think the relevant setting is under 'PayPal account' (on the left) and then 'Buying and selling on eBay->Buying on eBay'. It's worth checking again that you have it set up there just in case it's got removed.

It's also under 'Personal information' then 'Financial Information->Saved checkout payment methods' but I don't believe it is sufficient just to have it there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.