Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

multiple ebay-Accounts mounted to one gixen account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
potentiallySubscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject: multiple ebay-Accounts mounted to one gixen account Reply with quote

I've used gixen for more than one year.
I successfully won several auctions in a very comfortable way.
Many thanks for that!
Normally I would already have subscribed, but the fee is per account.
Perhaps you know the german sniping tool B-O-M. It supports the use of different ebay accounts, that you can use for several items.
Is it possible to add such a feature?
I could imagine that this is only available for subscribers.
Best regards from Berlin
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand the need for many Ebay accounts for quite a few reasons, indeed I have several myself primarily due to the limit on the number of searches available on a single account.

I also accept that many use different accounts for buying and selling the same things, just for convenience of accounting, I presume.. especially since Ebay now makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to see where you bought things from, for how much and impossible for sellers to damage the reputation of a buyer.

However, I've only ever found it useful to use more than one Ebay account for buying when I've fallen out with a seller on one account and can no longer bid from that account as a result.

In order to promote your case and perhaps get others to support it, what do you regard as the advantages of using more than one account for buying ?

In addition, would it be a disadvantage to you to only be able to use multiple Ebay accounts from one computer ? Or would you expect multiple accounts from multiple computers to work ?... because in that case the price would likely have to be more, so it would be more like a discount for buying multiple Gixen Mirror accounts.
potentiallySubscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: multiple ebay-Accounts mounted to one gixen account Reply with quote

Hi Cupid!

I really use my accounts to bid on different things. And so I had to subscribe for every one of them. Because in general I support your idea of a small fee for a much bigger benefit.
And one more idea is in my mind.
Scambusters need several accounts to confuse scammers when they bid on their items. And they can't make that effort for hundreds of accounts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.