Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Showing the error messages on the bottom of the page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flymisc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:54 am    Post subject: Showing the error messages on the bottom of the page Reply with quote

When a new snipe is added, the error message is shown in red on top of the page if something happens. But the page automatically scrolls to the bottom of the page, thus I don't notice the errors most of the time unless I stare on the screen whole time. Could the error message be placed on the bottom of the page or both top and bottom? Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you aware that with a Mirror subscription you can move the position of the input fields to the top of the page, where the error messages appear.

It's controlled via the 'Input fields position' section of the Settings page.

Maybe the suggestion should be revised to moving the error messages to wherever the input fields are ?

However. since those without a Mirror subscription can't add many snipes concurrently, I guess it does not help them greatly to have the messages at the bottom.
flymisc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know I could change the location of the input field. Now I moved it to the top, and it solved the problems. Thank you very much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.