Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Item 302525611150

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Item 302525611150 Reply with quote

I got the following error for this item. My snipe was higher than the final price of the item and it looks like it didn't go through:

HTTP TIMEOUT (77)

Any idea what happened?
johnjpj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: HTTP TIMEOUT (77) Reply with quote

Same problem, my bid was the highest, I had not response email to say I had a problem but noticed HTTP TIMEOUT (77) to the right of my bid and the winning bid? Many thanks for an excellent product to date.
johnjpj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: HTTP TIMEOUT (77) Reply with quote

Sorry for wasting anyone's time, as soon as I saw this I thought I would piggy back but as soon as I posted the question I noticed more of the same lower down. We just need to accept that on occasion it will happen. This is the first bid I have lost since using Gixen years ago so I've got nothing to complain about. Thanks for the free product....it's great
juangrande

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several things that could cause Gixen to report an HTTP TIMEOUT (77) error. It could be that eBay is blocking your bid for some reason.

Please email the item ID and your Gixen username to Mario directly at his Gixen support address, found on the Contact page. Then Mario will be able to look up what happened in the server logs.

You could also try bidding on an eBay item manually to make sure that eBay is accepting your bids.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This same error has also been reported on this thread.

So perhaps thee is a more widespread issue that requires further investigation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.