Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

One-minute wait for everybody?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toaf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:10 am    Post subject: One-minute wait for everybody? Reply with quote

I subscribed in October to the paid service but now I have this obnoxious one-minute wait before I can get to my account. This is nuts. Seems like the subscribers who have already paid do not need to spend 60 seconds on a page urging them to subscribe. What's the point?
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what you are saying it sounds like your Mirror subscription is not active on your account.

I don't have any such hold ups on my primary account and it is just a 20 second countdown on the account I use to test the features of Gixen available when you are not subscribed.

Please email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above.

When contacting Mario please provide your Gixen id and what you can find or recall about your Mirror subscription payment.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The time varies between 20 and 60 seconds depending on a few factors - how long user has been using Gixen, if he/she ever subscribed in the past, etc.

I understand the annoyance with this change, and I explained the reasoning here:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8739

I understand that some users will be upset and look for alternatives. I hope, however, that most will understand why this was needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.