Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Refresh button

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waleshasgotitall

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Refresh button Reply with quote

Please add a simple refresh/update button.

When using the browser refresh it submits the form again and thats not great for your database. Clicking home requires a login again.

Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The function is achieved by pushing the 'Add' button with nothing in the boxes.

Alternatively, you can toggle between the selecting the tabs for the Main and the Mirror.
Explorer40

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:24 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks Mark, that was helpful. Has there been any thought on putting a best practices guide together. I'm new to Gixen and would like to have a single source on the best ways to use this tool. Right now , as far as I know, a user needs to go through the Community forum to get that info on a hit or miss basis.

Larry
bosox1027

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:49 am    Post subject: Refresh Icon Reply with quote

I was wondering about a refresh icon also. In order to do so without signing back in I would edit one of my snipes to get an up to date list. There will be no more of that nonsense. Now I know. Simple. Thank You.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:49 am    Post subject: Refresh Icon

blubarb19

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:33 pm    Post subject: refresh Reply with quote

Still, it would be easier for the newbie if there was a refresh button.
blue2boo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Pressing 'Add' does Not refresh - Refresh Button Please ! Reply with quote

There is No obvious way to refresh bidding items in Gixen.

In some threads Gixen agents say "achieved by pushing the 'Add' button with nothing in the boxes." BUT that does NOT work now. (eg. 'Current Bid' shows GBP 20, but actual bid is GBP 38)

Many users have asked - Please Gixen, give us a Refresh Button that works.

Thanks, BB
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a bit of confusion here, there is no button to update the prices, and there never will be, that function is too expensive in terms of resources to justify the expense.

If that is what you really want I suggest you investigate using the Gixen Desktop Manager, on a Windows machine, which has the primary function of using your own resources to provide a configurable price update mechanism.

Pushing the 'Add' button without any data entered achieves the result of updating the Status of all your scheduled the snipes, that is all that it is intended to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.