Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Unable to register ebay address/password with new Gixen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nangixen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Unable to register ebay address/password with new Gixen Reply with quote

I have used the old gixen successfully. I have tried to re-register with 2 or 3 new ids which appears to be successful. However, when I try to link my ebay name and password on every occasion it says 'Oops, thats not a match' even though I know both are correct. I have reset my ebay password. I don't want to change my ebay userid.
Thank you for your help,
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused about what you are trying to do.

Your Gixen id and password are now entirely separate things from your Ebay id and password... you just link the two... but you should never again attempt to enter your Ebay id or password into Gixen.

You can change your Ebay password as often as you like it doesn't affect the password that you use to log into Gixen any more.

If this does not enable you to move forward please explain in more detail precisely what you are attempting to do and exactly what error you are getting.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oops, that's not a match" is an eBay error message when eBay credentials are wrong. You say you are sure you are entering them correctly. Please try to log out of eBay and log back in by typing your username and password back in. Do *not* use password managers.
juangrande

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case: You should choose a Gixen username that is different from your eBay username (and your Gixen password should be different from your eBay password, as well).

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.