Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

'Trust & Safety Error'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lint8808

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: 'Trust & Safety Error' Reply with quote

Hm....

Hello there fellow Gixen users.
I come here to the forum tonight so that I can express my grief and general ill feelings toward gixen at this very moment, but also possibly help prevent the very same situation from occuring with others. Now that is not to say that, I may very well have been at fault in this situation.

To keep this post short.. I placed my list of several different bids (ebay items) as I usually do (bi monthly is an estimate of my use of Gixen)and one half hour ago I decided to login to ebay and there I find that all the auctions had ended, however I had won none of them. Upon logging into ebay then relogging in once more I found that I did infact not win any of the bids I had set in place.

Checking the Gixen site I found that each of the auction items had an individual error with it. Below is a list of the items in which I did bid on, along with its corrisponding error message. I might add now that this has never happened to me before while using Gixen; and that I am subscribed to the service.

Thank you in advance to anyone who will reply to this post!

142475591474 - eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div> <div class="errPanel"><div class="panel-n"><div class="panel-e"><div class="panel-w"></div></div></div>

142475608564 - eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div> <div class="errPanel"><div class="panel-n"><div class="panel-e"><div class="panel-w"></div></div></div>

112521315453 - eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div> <div class="errPanel"><div class="panel-n"><div class="panel-e"><div class="panel-w"></div></div></div>

142475622343 _ eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div> <div class="errPanel"><div class="panel-n"><div class="panel-e"><div class="panel-w"></div></div></div>

142475625812 - eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div> <div class="errPanel"><div class="panel-n"><div class="panel-e"><div class="panel-w"></div></div></div>

142475626407 - eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div> <div class="errPanel"><div class="panel-n"><div class="panel-e"><div class="panel-w"></div></div></div>

142475674598 - eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div> <div class="errPanel"><div class="panel-n"><div class="panel-e"><div class="panel-w"></div></div></div>
juangrande

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email Mario directly at his support address found by clicking on the <Contact> tab at the top of the Gixen homepage. Include your Gixen username and the item numbers so that he can look it up.

It's probably an error that eBay generated that Gixen had no control over. In case it's helpful, someone else posted about a similar sort of error over at
https://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8548

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The error message is cut off because it was too long. The relevant part states:

"It looks like you've been restricted from bidding on auction-style listings or buying fixed-priced items that require a commitment because you haven't paid for previous items that you committed to buy. To complete your purchase, click the Add to cart or Buy It Now button in the listing, and pay for your item."

In other words, eBay does not allow you to bid - only to use buy-it-now with immediate payment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.