Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

problem Login in in the new gixen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnho2uk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:31 am    Post subject: problem Login in in the new gixen Reply with quote

I registered on gixen.net

but it wont recognise my my password, and when i click retrieve password i dont get any emails from gixen (i have checked spam folders)

username: johnho2uk (gixen.net recognises this)
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please contribute to this thread:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8477
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnho2uk, please email me and include your gixen and ebay username.
alavanca

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: logging in Reply with quote

I open Gixen and my Username and PW are in place. I click Log in and I get the same page again with Username and PW in place. I click Log In again and I get a page instructing me to change my password. I click and am told if the Username is correct they will send a form to my email address. But no email arrives. I Restart and try the procedure againm, but still nothing happens. Nothing. I would like to place a bid soon. What can I do?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: logging in

Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Please contribute to this thread:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8477

tio200

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: password trouble Reply with quote

Don't forget to delete all of your old ebay saved passwords and Gixen stored password from Google or chrome or any other system !. and all cookies.
matilda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: new log in doesn't work Reply with quote

hi,
i have the same problem as others:
not possible to log into new gixen
it keeps saying that the username and pw arent matching
this is not true though
also: and others keep describing this: the only mail from gixen coming through was the "please authorize gixen on ebay"-mail
password or username retrieving is not possible (yes, i checked the spam-filter and yes i deleted all cookies)
is there a solution yet?
rasiel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

I've been trying for days. When I click the link to authorize on ebay, ebay signs me out. When I go back to login on gixen it says I have to register first so I'm caught in a loop.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rasiel,

You have to log in on gixen.net, with your new Gixen credentials, not on .com, yet.

Also make sure you are pressing the 'Log in Now' button and not the 'Sign Up' button which is, confusingly, located exactly where you're used to pushing the 'Log in Now' button.

The rest of you,

Mario isn't listening to me that this needs looking into some more... You all need to email him directly at the support address given on the contact tab above... I'm sure that once enough of you point out that this is not an issue with mails being blocked by your provider (as he keeps telling us it is, despite more and more evidence to the contrary) he will come back to it... but I can only share your frustration, at this stage.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:01 am    Post subject: CANT LOG IN TO NEW GIXEN Reply with quote

Same problem with me. It did work at first but for several days now all I can get is username + password not a match (which is not correct) and when I try and retrieve either password or user id the gixen email to do this never arrives.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
please email me and include your gixen and ebay username.

PTEL-CO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Cannot Log On Anymore, Cannot get username/password Reply with quote

I too cannot log on anymore, and cannot retrieve any user name/logon information using my e-mail address. Does anyone know how to work around this problem?

juangrande

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you able to log in at https://www.gixen.com/ ? If not, what is the error message you receive?

If you follow the instructions for retrieving your password and don't see the email in your inbox, have you checked your spam folder?

If you've tried all of the above without any success, please email Mario at the support address (found by clicking the <Contact> tab at the top of the Gixen homepage). Be sure to include your Gixen id and registration email so that Mario can look up your account.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
gracecchu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: Login issues Reply with quote

I've done all of the above twice in a week with no avail and I've emailed support twice. I'm really hoping to get some assistance soon because I missed out on a few good items without being able to set snipes.

Thank you for Gixen and I would really like to use it again soon!
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Login issues Reply with quote

gracecchu wrote:
I've done all of the above twice in a week with no avail and I've emailed support twice. I'm really hoping to get some assistance soon because I missed out on a few good items without being able to set snipes.

Thank you for Gixen and I would really like to use it again soon!

I'm sorry to hear that Mario was not able to respond to you in a timely fashion, I do believe he has been rather busy elsewhere... but I'm sure he will be able to catch up with the many emails soon.

In the mean time please can you explain in a little more detail exactly what the problem is that you are having ? Is it that you are not receiving the email to help you reset your Gixen password ?

Last edited by Cupid on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
gracecchu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark, thanks for your concern. Mario just responded this morning indicating my email address was incorrect. Not sure if it was my typo or my autofill but in any event he has fixed it and I am able to login successfully. The Gixen email address does not need to be the one tied to one's eBay account, in case anyone is wondering. Have a wonderful weekend!
juangrande

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another tidbit: If you leave the Gixen notification email setting blank, it will use your eBay email address (provided by eBay when you authorize Gixen on your eBay account).

However, once you enter a notification email address in your Gixen settings, it won't let you clear it and leave it blank.

Yes. I admit it. I'm an academic. If I hadn't become a mathematician, I would have gone into experimental physics.

Laughing

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
jackson7477

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, once you enter a notification email address in your Gixen settings, it won't let you clear it and leave it blank.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An email account is required to activate your Gixen account in the first place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.