Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

error 203

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rporter314

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:50 am    Post subject: error 203 Reply with quote

Registered with Gixen 7/24, linked to ebay and was able to add snipes. Since then I have not been able to add any snipes getting error code 203.

ebay #282586795483, 282586797579, 382175706660
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I split your post from where you placed it, on a very old thread.

Please can we all try to post on threads that are relevant and recent... otherwise things get even more confused than they already are.

Please can you elaborate about when you get this code, is it when you try to add snipes to gixen.net, or when those snipes are supposed to execute that is what is reported back against the snipe ?
rporter314

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: error 203 Reply with quote

Thanks for quick response

I add ebay #, enter bid, press add button

the status bar indicates connecting to gixen then adding snipe and finally error box pops up ... error 203 "could not get info"
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me, and include your ebay username and item id.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is using the Gixen Desktop Manager, right ? Using your new Gixen credentials.

Please can you also try adding these snipes after logging into gixen.net again with your new Gixen credentials, and then report back any success and/or failures from that.

I've just successfully added them to my converted account on there, so it looks like an issue specifically with your account.
gixen user 8-2-17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: error 203 gixen desktop manager useless accept to monitor Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
That is using the Gixen Desktop Manager, right ? Using your new Gixen credentials.

Please can you also try adding these snipes after logging into gixen.net again with your new Gixen credentials, and then report back any success and/or failures from that.

I've just successfully added them to my converted account on there, so it looks like an issue specifically with your account.

I have the EXACT SAME ISSUE. I had one snipe in my manager, and it was unable to fetch info (but the item had been removed by the seller). I try to add an item via the gixen desktop manager and I receive the 203 error. Items can be added via the website.

I too had a recent windows update but NOTE THE FOLLOWING, Only after registering a username and password with Gixen, did this become an issue.

I am unable to add ANY ITEM via desktop manager, they all result in error 203. I have tried while logged into the gixen website.

The gixen desktop manager will NO LONGER allow bid changes on any item, the error 203 also returns.

Gixen desktop manager is nothing more than a monitor at this point because NO ITEMS or data for the items can successfully be added or modified accept for the user name and password.
gixen 8-2-17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: error 203 gixen desktop manager useless and snipes disappear Reply with quote

Adding to this, now the snipes i previously posted have disappeared from the gixen site after being automatically logged out and manually logging back in.
gixen user 8-2-17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: desktop manager failure Reply with quote

Once a snipe is added via the gixen website, it is able to be seen on the desktop manager.

In desktop manager, if you click high bid for a snipe and change it, the desktop manager now deletes the snipe completely and returns an error 203.

The dialog box at the bottom that normally reads "Done refreshing prices." appears after seeing it display "deleting snipes".

windows 10 running in windows 8 compatibility mode even tried with run as administrator.
smilan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the exactly same problem as described.
There's any solution?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned elsewhere...

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8484

A new version of Gixen Desktop Manager is required... it is on the list to be looked at, however, until we complete the massive changes to the website this won't get looked at again.

In the mean time please use only the web interface at gixen.net, next week you will be able to use gixen.com again when everything has been transferred back from .net.

It's going to be some weeks before I expect a new version of the GDM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.