Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

can't move away from ebay loggins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pidofra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: can't move away from ebay loggins Reply with quote

Hello
I am asked to change my loggins, but nothing works I do not receive any confirmation emails .
I have tried twice and still the same.
on the top of that the technical email adress doesn't work.
suppor(at)gixen.com nor support(at)gixen.com/new.
so how do we do from that?
thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sort of failure are you getting when you try to send an email to Mario?

As far as I know, he is still able to receive emails at the support address, though I note that you have slightly misspelt the one I use... perhaps that is the issue ?

It does appear that the Ebay part of this transition is swamped, at the moment... they really should have expected this level of demand, knowing how many users Gixen has, so I can't say I'm overly impressed... but I'm sure it will calm down in due course.
pidofra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:52 am    Post subject: Can't move from ebay loggin Reply with quote

Hello
When I try to send an email to support at gixen.com the message I get is that the adress is not a correct form but it looks like it is, so...
Also I do not receive cofirm email, and now I can not do it again as I still can connect using my ebay loggins.
Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The email address, that I recommend using is

support@gixen.com

please ensure you have that exactly correct.

I'd also recommend that you check your spam folder in your emails, you might find the confirmation ones are going there.

You are aiming to get logged into gixen.net with your new Gixen credentials... logging in anywhere with your Ebay credentials is not going to help any more, because you can no longer set up, or edit, snipes that way... You'll just repeatedly get asked to transition your account, when you try to do anything.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.