Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

New System Perfect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkermer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: New System Perfect Reply with quote

I buy from a Seller who schedules each group of items to end at the same time. Many moons ago, I bid for multiple items in a group only to have eBay throw a fit and block my account until I did penance. Since then, I've only used Gixen for the most valuable item in the group that I wanted.

This afternoon, I had a dozen items from this Seller that I had posted on Gixen with the plan of deleting all but one this morning and buying the rest directly with eBay bids. So, this morning, when I got the email to switch to the new system, I did so immediately. I wondered how all my Gixen bids would go as this change was new.

I checked this afternoon and ALL of the bids were submitted and, thanks to Gixen, I got all the ones that I bid on. I've waited a long time for Mario to make this change and I'm really jazzed about it. THREE CHEERS FOR MARIO!!!
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear this, this is an obvious benefit of new system. No more captchas.
kevin164

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:50 am    Post subject: new old user Reply with quote

I just did the new changeover and it all went smoothly so i tried it out with 3 snipes i knew i wouldn't win just to make sure, as i have quite a few important snipes coming up in the next couple of days - no problems at all... all snipes were placed and fell over / i didn't win.. ie. it works Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.