Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

BID UNDER ASKING PRICE despite snipe above bid increment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiger2k

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: BID UNDER ASKING PRICE despite snipe above bid increment Reply with quote

item #201992759396, the starting and winning bid was $2.99, my snipe was set at $6.58

Two similar auctions this evening also ended the same.

Two similar auctions this afternoon were won, both at $3.24, so the system executed those snipes correctly.

The only difference was that the 3 lost auctions were in an Grown-up People Only section, the 2 won auctions were in the Collectibles section.

I have successfully sniped such items before with Gixen, both winning and getting overbid/outsniped.

I did transition my account to gixen.net and set up the snipes there.

No big deal to lose on these, but could you please provide a reason for the future?

P.S. "Grown-up People" is a synonym for a word on Gixen's spam list, not an attempt at a humorous euphemism.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This snipe failed because eBay refused it as adult listing. Looking at whether there is a workaround for this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.