Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Bizarre Error Message

View previous topic :: View next topic  
craftique_cards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Bizarre Error Message Reply with quote

2017/06/20
Hi Mario,

I got this weird Error Msg that I thought you would want to see:

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/bidsmirrordatabase.php on line 11

I had tried to delete a snipe and it went all crazy. I logged out of Gixen and logged back in and this error message appeared in the upper left of the Gixen Snipe screen just above where it says: "Scheduled bids: craftique_cards (1)"

When I logged back in, the Snipe was still there - it hadn't been deleted. But now I've decided to keep the Snipe - since the Cosmos has prevented me from deleting it. I wonder if that's a good sign that I'll win it. Laughing Very Happy Smile Wink

David
Barrelhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am receiving the same error message as the original poster. It happened after I edited the amount of a snipe (I tried this twice). Afterwards, the snipe appeared in Gixen in 3 different lines with 3 different snipe amounts.

I tried to log in several times since but cannot even login to my Gixen account anymore. It now gives me the following error AFTER flashing some other lengthy error message (it instantly redirects to the following error message):

Password is not a match. Could not log you in. (33, 0)
username:
eBay refused your password. Please check the following:

It's NOT a password issue. I haven't changed a thing in ebay or Gixen and just tested the correct password on ebay.
unkakev

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: log in Reply with quote

I logged in to set a couple up and got the same error message looks like a server error
craftique_cards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Bizarre Error Message Reply with quote

2017/06/20
Hi Mario,

An update to my previous post. While I was logged in, I clicked on the "Gixen Mirror - Miami" Tab and I got this error message:

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/bidsmirrordatabase.php on line 11

Login failed, mirror down.

I assume since it says that the Mirror Login Failed because Mirror was down -- that you are already working your butt off to fix it.

David
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Bizarre Error Message

tio200

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: error Reply with quote

yes, it is wide spread, you can check in and see the community reads but you will not be given access to add any snipes. You can see the login page and when you try to click on home it just starts spewing out WARNINGS WILL ROBINSON item number #112438731369
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apology, all issues are resolved now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Same issue. I had it prior, then it was OK, but back again. Reply with quote

I actually got this message just now? just now:

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection timed out Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection timed out Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

I can't get in.
microshnik

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the original "remaining connection slots" error again earlier today (perhaps around 19:00 GMT?) when trying to delete completed snipes, but it cleared up right away. Now I'm seeing the "connection timed out" message the Guest reported above and I can't log in (or out, for that matter!) either.
Guest user

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't resolved.

I cannot login and I urgently need to cancel a snipe.
Guest user

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to cancel a snipe on listing 292158254951 which ends fairly soon, however I cannot access my account to do this myself... This is what I see... I simply cannot get into my account at all... Crying or Very sad

Quote:

Warning: pg_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 51

Warning: pg_last_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 54

Warning: pg_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 51

Warning: pg_last_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php:17) in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/home_main_1.php on line 655

Please wait...

If not redirected to your account in 5 seconds, click here.
starnamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Error connecting to PostGreSQL server Reply with quote

I'me getting a similar message to previous poster which then replaces (after the timed redirect?) with:

Code:

Is there a probelm with your database server on 'plato2' (198.204.241.82) ?

Is there an estimate when service will be restored? Presumably, snipes are not being made.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree there is a database connection issue, from the front end.

I don't currently have information about whether snipes are still occurring, they often are in these circumstances since the software that submits the bids does not share the same connection to the database as the front end.

As mentioned on the FAQ tab, in an emergency if you want to cancel all your snipes, changing your Ebay credentials will do this, since then Gixen can no longer access your account with the details it has saved.
$$dollar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:32 am    Post subject: ALSO unable to log in Reply with quote

Home
Why snipe?
Compare
FST

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also having the same issue with the same error messages when I try to log in. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly!
$$dollar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 am    Post subject: ALSO Gixen Desktop Manager down and unable to log in Reply with quote

Also;
Gixen Desktop Manager;

ERROR (1001) GIXEN DOWN
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apology, the server indeed went down. Please try again, it should be back up again.
Frank DM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed working again. Thanks Mario.

PS; Snipes were still firing OK from the mirror seven hours ago and I believe the service was down at that time, I had a stealthy win whilst I was sleeping through the small hours (UK).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.