Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

THANK YOU!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aasophiashelby

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU!!!! Reply with quote

I'm fairly new to eBay as well as sniping. I've maybe bid on 50 items or so in the last month and gotten probably 46 of them. I figured out that the best technique was what I later learned was called sniping. So I've been manually sniping for the last 3 weeks.

Then today lost a bid in the last 10 seconds. Honestly, I don't think Gixen would have helped because I appeared to be simply outbid. However, I did resolve to pick a sniping service. I chose Gixen based on a review I saw on the internet of several sniping services. I was wary of a 'free' service, but it works beautifully. I won 2 bids today. There weren't any other bidders, but even still, seeing it work flawlessly was very gratifying. I did opt for the mirror service. Who wouldn't do that for $6 per year? Silly not to.

Some of the bids I want close at inconvenient times, so Gixen is perfect for that. The thrill of manually sniping is very fun especially when there are other bidders who bid early. However, using Gixen I've found is also thrilling! Watching 1 bidder have what he probably thinks is a great low bid and then at the 3 second mark, see my bid occur! AWESOME!!

THANK YOU for this awesome service!!!
craftique_cards

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Mirror Subscribers & Sniping Reply with quote

aasophiashelby wrote:
Some of the bids I want close at inconvenient times, so Gixen is perfect for that. The thrill of manually sniping is very fun especially when there are other bidders who bid early. However, using Gixen I've found is also thrilling! Watching 1 bidder have what he probably thinks is a great low bid and then at the 3 second mark, see my bid occur! AWESOME!!

THANK YOU for this awesome service!!!
2017/07/02
Hi aasophiashelby,

All I can say is a hope you and I don't end up bidding on the same items. Laughing

But I want to put in a plug for anyone who is considering to become a Mirror Subscriber.

One of the features that I use the most is bidding in Groups. Sometimes I want to take advantage of Combined Shipping, so I might bid on a couple of items from the same Seller because it is most cost effective. However, if I lose the most important bid (due to being outbid) I probably don't want to win any others by this Seller and you can set up a Group so that the first losing bid blocks all others in that specific Group. This is a Contingency Group.

I also use Regular Groups (open to everyone) when I am bidding on the same item by many different Sellers. I certainly only want to win of this item, so the first one I win blocks out all my other bids in the same Regular Group.

Gixen is fantastic and being a Mirror Subscriber is the best. And the Support offered by Mario can't be beat.

David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.