Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Need fields for \"Notes\" and \"Shipping\&qu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radiodave2

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Need fields for \"Notes\" and \"Shipping\&qu Reply with quote

Great service! I especially like the desktop app. I sent my $6, what a deal!

I'd like to see fields added for each listing:

1. "Notes" where I can enter my own notes about the listing, like "item is used" or "from Hong Kong"

2. "Shipping" to display the shipping cost. If you can't extract this automatically from the listing, I can enter it manually. It would be even nicer to also have fields for "Tax" and automatically calculated "High Bid Total" and "Max Bid Total" (bid + ship + tax). This would help remind me not to overbid when I forget to include shipping cost. It would also help me compare when I bid on multiple listings for the same item.

Also:

3. It would be nice to sort my bids by ID, bid, or time to end, etc.

4. The anti-bot check apparently is case-sensitive. Most other sites are not . Please allow upper or lower case and/or add a statement that it is case-sensitive.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already can have comments associated with your snipes, you need to enable the feature first though... to do that push the 'Settings' button near he top after you have logged in and then look for 'Your comments', the setting is enabled there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.