Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

How to insert Gixen link in my auctions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ilovegixen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: How to insert Gixen link in my auctions Reply with quote

I'd really like to insert a clickable link (hyperlink?) to Gixen for potential buyers. I have no interest in "Google hits." I just want for people to be aware of the service, because I don't know what I'd do without it. I'm a computer idiot, so it's likely very easy, but I've researched and can't find it. I think I saw the link before on this site as a "still want to help" option, after I declined the $6 fee. I'm a jerk, I know. So I paid today, but can't find the link anymore. Trying to share the love.

Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Ebay like external links on auction pages, do they ?

I wouldn't want them to punish you for trying to do a nice thing.

However, if you mention the service it's easy for people to find if they 'Google' it.
Ilovegixen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered about that myself. I remember seeing an auction with a link to a snipe site YEARS ago. I guess I'll mention it in my auctions then and hope I don't get shut down. Insertion fees are mostly free these days, so not a big deal.

Thanks for your time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.