Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Ads seen in logged in area even with mirror subscription

View previous topic :: View next topic  
peccavius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Ads seen in logged in area even with mirror subscription Reply with quote

I access gixen through my cell phone. The last few weeks I've noticed that ads have started appearing in the logged in area (I'm a gixen mirror subscriber). Have the terms of the paid service changed? Its quite annoying to see ads in a limited screen area even after subscribing.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, if this happens it's not intentional. There were some changes made, but I never intended to show ads to mirror subscribers.

I'll take a look at it, but please give me a few days, not sure how complicated the fix is going to be.
peccavius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Ads seen in logged in area even with mirror subscription Reply with quote

Thanks, this problem seems to be intermittent - I can provide screenshots if you'd like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.