Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Unable to login Gixen : Requested a paypal chargeback?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
guillaumeberthier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Unable to login Gixen : Requested a paypal chargeback? Reply with quote

I'm getting this message when I try to login gixen.com with my ebay credentials "Your account has been suspended for the following reason: Requested a paypal chargeback.
The suspension will automatically be lifted after one hour. Please verify your password on eBay first before trying again." what does it mean ? Thanks

PS: I searched the forum before posting this as a new topic but I didn't find anything
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a new one on me... perhaps Mario is now passing on the reason that Ebay has put a block on your account login to their site ?

Are you able to log into Ebay direct without any blockages or prompts that block progress being put up by Ebay ?

Have you had any issues with any purchases that you have made on Ebay recently ?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I responded to your email back in September of 2015, it seems that you forgot.

Instead of asking for a refund for your mirror subscription payment, you requested a chargeback from your card issuer. Previously to this you never asked me to issue a refund, which I always do when asked.

This chargeback resulted in a charge (several times larger than the subscription payment itself) being levied on paypal, which then passed that cost to me. Obviously I didn't like that - that I provided an essentially free service to you, and you ended up costing me money.

I will not unsuspend your account. The message "The suspension will automatically be lifted after one hour" is a bug, this will not happen when suspension is imposed for a reason like this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.