Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Maximum number of 10 Auctions at same time - how to avoid?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Maximum number of 10 Auctions at same time - how to avoid? Reply with quote

On German Gixen FAQ they say there is a maximum number of 10 auctions that I can make Gixen bid on.

When I leave for vacations I usually plan bids on 50 or more auctions (I usually win only on 5 or less).

What can I do to plan bis on more than 10 auction. I'm willing to pay reasonable fees...
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was never a restriction when you have a Mirror subscription... which I recommend, not for that reason but, for the added reliability it provides.

The restriction for users of the free service was also removed many years ago.. but evidently the FAQ for German speakers was not, that may be inaccurate in other ways too, and should be revised...

Would you be willing to recommend a German speaker that could update the text for the benefit of all other German speakers?
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. Am I too dumb or isn't there a link for registering to mirror service anywhere on gixen.com?

If it's not too long I can translate Smile Can you send a link to the text?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you have logged in, if you select the Mirror tab, when you don't already have a Mirror subscription, the page then provides you with all you should need to subscribe.

It is the text given on the FAQ tab above that we are talking about being translated, also accessible via this link:

http://www.gixen.com/faq.php

.. though, to be honest, I think that someone should probably go through that English version again and update it for present day operation before we ask anyone to translate it again.

The current German version is here:

http://www.gixen.com/de/index.php

You get that if you select the 'Deutsch' link on the default FAQ page.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:54 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.