Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Download history, sort by column headers, add notes & p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlynwild1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Download history, sort by column headers, add notes & p Reply with quote

It would be great to have a download button to save the bidding history as a spreadsheet or text table with the url's active.

Alternatively, I'd love to be able to sort the history sheet by at least 2 columns, eg., click on the column headers to sort the history by status (won and not won), and then another column such as date, price, etc. I could then save the sorted table as a PDF.

For either or both of these features, I'd gladly add a couple $$ to my subscription fee if you'd also add a "notes" field and import at least one photo for each item in the history!
Thanks for reading Wink
Deb
dlynwild1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: question re csv download/export option in settings Reply with quote

Just to clarify - my suggestion is for the history page, not the active snipe page. I do have images and notes enabled on my home snipe page. I tried the export/download snipes on the settings page and got a blank file. I do have a few active (pending) snipes scheduled, so I assume there might be a glitch somewhere, and also that the export button isn't for the history table.
I'll post a question in the support forum. Wink
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't any method currently implemented, that I am aware of, to download your history to a file.

The download on the 'Settings' page is for currently active snipes, if that isn't what it is doing then, yes, it's a support issue.
dlynwild1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
There isn't any method currently implemented, that I am aware of, to download your history to a file.

Thanks for confirming that. I'd like to keep this as a suggestion for future consideration. Wish I could edit my post's title ...the word "photo" got chopped off!

Cupid wrote:
The download on the 'Settings' page is for currently active snipes, if that isn't what it is doing then, yes, it's a support issue.

That's what I assumed it was for. I got a blank .csv file when I exported it last night. But I want to try it again before submitting a support request.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.