Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen didn't bid for me!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daquadavi_2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:38 am    Post subject: Gixen didn't bid for me! Reply with quote

Dang man I lost the jacket I wanted, I used the desktop program and after the waited until the auction ended on the timer. After it ended, it just says Auction Restricted:NO (and then its other words I can't see), and someone please tell me what happened.

Item number was 132043835011
Rickajho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that gixen didn't bid for you - if it had not you wouldn't have received an error message back. You encountered a restriction placed on the auction by the seller.

Mario would have to look at the full error message since we don't know what it was, but one of the more common bidding restrictions would be rejecting bids from eBay accounts that do not have a PayPal account, and/or do not have their PayPal account linked to their eBay account. If you have a PayPal account you can check if it's still properly linked to eBay by checking your eBay settings.

Whatever reason we figure out your bid would have been rejected for the same reason if you had placed the bid on the eBay site yourself.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may get a fuller explanation of your snipe failure if you log into the Gixen web interface here, via the 'Log in Now' button, above (after entering your credentials in the relevant boxes, of course).

That is assuming you have not already deleted the snipe via the Gixen Desktop Manager.

From what you have said, and looking at the insistence the seller has on the listing that they only accept Paypal, my guess would be the same as Rickajho's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.