Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

How to place second item bid ONLY if first item is won

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voodoomailman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: How to place second item bid ONLY if first item is won Reply with quote

First time posting, I apologize if this was already asked (tried searching but couldn't find anything)...

There are two items on eBay, I want to bid on the second ONLY if I win the first one (which ends about 15 minutes before the second). Even better would be if I could automate the bidding so that the bid is a certain amount on the second item if the first item is won, and a different amount if the first item is lost.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is known as Contingency Bidding here on Gixen. To use it you first have to enable Contingency Groups on the Settings page that you get after you push the Settings button near the top of the snipes page. Then you get Contingency Groups included on the drop down menu for you to select when you add or modify snipes.

Unfortunately, this does not meet all your needs as you are restricted to bidding just one set amount on any particular auction via Gixen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Cupid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.